Partners Group Global Real Estate Fund (AUD)
A managed investment scheme which aims to provide investors with:
- An alternative to global listed real estate, while attempting to minimize exposure to the volatility of the stock market.
- Exposure to a diverse portfolio of properties and other assets that are not normally available to private investors.1
- Monthly liquidity, subject to certain restrictions.
- High-net-worth investors seeking access to an institutional grade offering, real estate secondaries and global private real estate.
- Local real estate investors seeking diversification from a truly global portfolio (i.e. multiple 'property clocks') and immediate deployment of capital without foregoing liquidity (liquidity subject to certain restrictions).
- Listed real estate investors seeking returns which are typically less sensitive to market sentiment.
- Multi-asset investors seeking a new source of potential returns (backed by real assets and monthly liquidity).
- Investors who are prepared to have an element of illiquid assets in their portfolio.
The fund can be incorporated into an existing portfolio as:
- Part of an allocation to alternatives.
- An alternative to global listed real estate managers.
Ratings and research reports
The Zenith Investment Partners (“Zenith”) Australian Financial Services License No. 226872 rating (assigned 5 July 2018) referred to in this document is limited to “General Advice” (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) for Wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or a related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessment’s and at www.zenithpartners.com.au.
The Lonsec Ratings (assigned 05 July 2018) presented in this document are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Ratings are a “class service” (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 (NZ)) or limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial products. In New Zealand it must only be provided to “wholesale clients” (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 (NZ)). Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. They are not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold Partners Group products, and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in these products. The Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant documents following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the products using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at: www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings.
Private markets investment funds are considered to be high risk products and are classified as an 'alternative' investment. All investors should therefore familiarise themselves with the risks and all of the product features in order to ensure they can bear the risks involved. This is particularly important where retail clients are concerned. Advisers should ensure that their clients understand the risks and features properly. For a fuller description of the risks applicable to an investment in the Partners Group Global Real Estate Fund (AUD), please refer to the fund’s Product Disclosure Statement’.
1 Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee protection against loss.