Partners Group Global Real Estate Fund (AUD)
A managed investment scheme which aims to provide investors with:
- An alternative to global listed real estate, while attempting to minimize exposure to the volatility of the stock market.
- Exposure to a diverse portfolio of properties and other assets that are not normally available to private investors.1
- Monthly liquidity, subject to certain restrictions.
- High-net-worth investors seeking access to an institutional grade offering, real estate secondaries and global private real estate.
- Local real estate investors seeking diversification from a truly global portfolio (i.e. multiple 'property clocks') and immediate deployment of capital without foregoing liquidity (liquidity subject to certain restrictions).
- Listed real estate investors seeking returns which are typically less sensitive to market sentiment.
- Multi-asset investors seeking a new source of potential returns (backed by real assets and monthly liquidity).
- Investors who are prepared to have an element of illiquid assets in their portfolio.
The fund can be incorporated into an existing portfolio as:
- Part of an allocation to alternatives.
- An alternative to global listed real estate managers.
Ratings and research reports
Private markets investment funds are considered to be high risk products and are classified as an 'alternative' investment. All investors should therefore familiarise themselves with the risks and all of the product features in order to ensure they can bear the risks involved. This is particularly important where retail clients are concerned. Advisers should ensure that their clients understand the risks and features properly. For a fuller description of the risks applicable to an investment in the Partners Group Global Real Estate Fund (AUD), please refer to the fund’s Product Disclosure Statement’.
PDS (including application form)
Target Market Determination ("TMD")
The Partners Group Global Real Estate Fund (AUD) is available to wholesale investors directly. The Fund is also currently available on the following platforms:
- Macquarie Wrap
- BT Panorama
1 Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee protection against loss.